Maximise your solar investment and save
A high-quality, well-installed solar battery enables you to use more of your energy on your terms. By storing your free solar power in a battery, you can use it at night, reducing your energy bills even more. A battery can also provide emergency backup power during a grid outage.
Let’s see how we can help you
Speak with one of our expert consultants about a storage solution that meets your exact needs.
The benefits of battery storage
Energy when you need it
Instead of sending your excess solar power to the grid and buying it back at night for a higher price, store it in your battery for use when you need it.
Keep things running if the grid goes down. Battery back-up allows you to power appliances, such as fridges, lighting or machinery, if there’s a power outage in your area.
Get more from your investment
Sell excess solar power back to the grid to receive a credit on your energy bill. You could also take advantage of time-based electricity tariffs.
Batteries at RACV Solar
As a Tesla Powerwall Premium Certified Installer, we offer one of the world’s biggest names in solar batteries.
- 13.5 kWh usable energy
- Easily added to new or existing solar systems
- Emergency blackout protection in the event of a grid outage
- Option to join the Tesla VPP
- 10-year warranty, 15 years when you join the Tesla VPP
- Control your energy with the Tesla app
With offices in 30 locations globally, BYD is a major producer of batteries and other electric transport products, including cars and rail transit.
- Modular option with ability to stack units from 4 kWh to over 20 kWh
- Emergency blackout protection available
- Works with a wide range of inverters
- Outdoor rated
- Great value for money
Offering a wide battery capacity range starting from 5.4 kWh, GoodWe provides comprehensive energy storage options to meet your needs.
- Up to 10 years warranty
- Good safety and reliability
- Thoughtful design
- Manage your energy with GoodWe's monitoring app
Designed and manufactured in Victoria, this battery is made to suit Aussie conditions.
- Suits both residential and commercial applications
- Our choice for off-grid systems
- Modular, expandable storage solution - from 3.3 kWh to 100 kWh and above
- Made in Australia