We understand the challenges you face. After all, we’re tourism, retail and hospitality operators too.
RACV has resorts, restaurants and retail stores too, so we offer a unique understanding of the industry that's hard to match. We’ve put 2.4 MW of solar across all our resorts and know first-hand how unique factors like salt-mist or strong winds need to be addressed.
Let’s see how we can help you
Speak with our in-house team of experts in solar and EV charging about a tailored solution for your business.
Some of our solar installations for businesses in tourism, retail and hospitality
Having installed systems for many iconic attractions and large retail operators, we focus on providing highly tailored smart energy solutions – including EV charging and battery storage – to overcome location-specific challenges and elevate our customers’ sustainability credentials.
- Narellan Town Centre, NSW – 2.6 MW solar + 10 MWh battery
- RACV Resorts and facilities – 2.4 MW
- All Seasons Hotel – 260kW
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade – 206 kW
- Grand Ridge Brewery – 100 kW
- Phillip Island RSL – 100 kW
- Sunshine RSL – 100 kW
- Sporting Legends Club – 100 kW
- Ararat RSL – 100 kW
- Bentleigh RSL – 99 kW
- Morwell Bowling Club – 99 kW
- Moe Racing Club – 99 kW
- Voyage Fitness – 99 kW