We’re one of the leading solar installers for schools in Victoria
Installing solar in schools can drastically cut energy costs and emissions, while providing a perfect opportunity for sustainability lessons. RACV Solar has vast experience in the education sector, creating detailed Sustainability Roadmaps and installing systems on many leading schools in the private, public and catholic sectors.
Let’s see how we can help you
Speak with our in-house team of experts about a solar solution that meets your school’s objectives.
Some of our solar installations for schools and education providers
With our in-depth understanding of the strict safety and site regulations and ability to work to tight schedules, we go above and beyond to complete projects without interrupting school operations.
- Camberwell Grammar School – 888 kW
- Ivanhoe Grammar School – 870 kW
- Holmesglen Institute – 818.66 kW
- Presbyterian Ladies College – 610 kW
- Ballarat Grammar – 500 kW
- Shelford Girls’ Grammar – 400 kW
- Newhaven College – 243.2 kW
- Gippsland Grammar (Sale) – 200 kW
- Camberwell Girls Grammar – 130 kW
- Lakeside College – 100 kW
- Santa Maria College – 100 kW
- Fintona Girls’ School – 100 kW