Reliable smart energy solutions for hospitals and aged care facilities
Installing solar can dramatically reduce energy costs and carbon emissions, particularly for health and aged care providers with intensive daily energy use across their sites. Battery storage can also be used to ensure critical site infrastructure does not fail when it’s most needed.
Let’s see how we can help you
Speak with our in-house team of experts about a tailored solution that meets your organisation’s solar plans.
Some of our solar installations for health and aged care providers
With our expertise in planning and implementing large-scale solar systems, we know how to overcome logistical, safety and policy challenges without compromising highly sensitive care facilities.
- McKenzie Aged Care – 1.8 MW (across 11 facilities)
- Latrobe Regional Hospital – 1.43 MW
- Sale Hospital – 757 kW
- Wonthaggi Hospital – 444 kW
- Central Gippsland Hospital – 330 kW
- Bendigo Hospital – 200 kW
- Orbost Hospital – 150 kW
- Maffra Hospital – 149 kW
- Aurrum Aged Care, Healesville – 100 kW
- Lyrebird Village, Drouin – 100 kW
- Omeo Hospital – 40 kW
- San Remo Hospital – 30 kW